The Honda N-One turbo is a mighty kei hatch with oodles space and a heart of gold
Specified from factory in sky blue with a white contrasting roof and safety package – this one is bold, bright and perky.
The Honda N-One is the brand’s kei-class hatchback that’s smaller than the Honda Jazz in term of physical size and space.
Even at just 3.4-metres long, the Honda N-One ‘JG1’ is a genuine four-seater that’ll fit four-adults of around 180cm / six-foot comfortably and with ease.
It’s a great car for families too, as a pair of forward-facing or rearward-facing child seats can be secured via ISOFIX mounting points in the back safely, easily and with plenty of space.
Another party trick of the Honda N-One is how the rear seating folds. The two rear seats fold up or down independently, and the seat base can also fold up independently as well.
It means you can turn the second-row of seating into a huge cargo area and still have the potential to fit one other person as well. The boot is reasonably sized with all four seats in play too and will fit a compact stroller or a week’s worth of groceries.
As you’d expect with a Honda, it’s up-market, and loaded with plenty of technology like autonomous emergency braking (AEB city low speed), smart key entry and start, full LED automatic headlights and a rear-view camera.
The car pictured – 2014 Honda N-One Tourer A* Package
Our Honda N-One was built in October 2014 and is a ‘Tourer Turbo A* Package’ trim level.
That means it’s powered by the cracking ‘S07A’ turbocharged engine as per the mid-engine Honda S660 sports car.
It’s an A* Package model too, meaning it receives a factory painted white roof and white side mirrors, keyless entry and start, Autonomous emergency braking (city AEB low speed), full LED headlights and a rear-view camera.
You also get a coloured-matched interior inlays and a black Ultrasuede interior which both help the cabin feel up-market and premium. This particular car has a few bonus goodies like a set of 16-inch wheels and upgraded suspension as well.
What made this one special
Quick facts of the car pictured be found here:
- 2014 Honda N-One Tourer Turbo A* Package
- 660cc ‘S07A’ turbocharged engine
- Automatic transmission / front-wheel drive
- Factory option equipment: white painted roof, white painted side mirrors, colour-matched interior inlay package, black ultrasuede interior
- Factory specification includes autonomous emergency braking (AEB city low speed), smart key entry and start, automatic full LED headlights, magic folding rear seats.
- Aftermarket goodies include 16-inch lightweight Japanese wheels and upgraded suspension
- Japanese de-registration paperwork and auction paperwork available.
Specification can make a good car great, and contrasting paintwork is a simple way to add flair and make a car feel individual.